You may choose to collect your goods from selected Jack’s of Fiji outlets. Items can be picked up on a preferred date by paying online. You will receive an email when the goods are ready to be collected from your outlet of choice. This service is free of charge.
Shipping within Fiji
Items can be picked up from a Jack’s Shop closest to you. we will provide a notification bring this and collect your items which will be packed and ready.
We deliver internationally using DHL to ensure that your package is delivered on time and in good condition. Below are the shipping options available for orders to be delivered outside of Fiji.
|DHL Door to Door Service|
(our door to your door)
|7 to 18 days|
|Post Fiji International Shipping||20 to 30 days|
*Please note that transit time is from date of shipping and not date of purchase. Packaging may take 5 to 10 days from date of purchase.
The transit times shown above may differ due to any of the reasons mentioned below:
- Flight cancellations and technical delays
- Customs clearance processes
- Adverse weather conditions
- Incorrect consignee addresses
The above transit times are applicable for major cities only; addresses in regional areas may take longer.
Please note we cannot be held accountable for delays or costs involved in customs clearance.
Customs and Exports
Jack’s of Fiji is happy to perform and provide any of the following services on behalf of our customers:
- Duly fill and provide all necessary documents for the shipment
- Pay for freight and other local charges in Fiji
- Prepare any certificates (e.g. Fumigation certificates, certificate of origin or any other certificate on request)
- Advise customers of the same for payment prior to shipment
However the receiver or customer is solely responsible for payment of all fees levied by the authorities in their home country including import duties, taxes and quarantine fees (if any).
For express deliveries we will not be able to provide certificates to go with the parcel.
Jack’s of Fiji will do its best to ensure that all ordered goods are packed in appropriate packaging with all due care taken. However, Jack’s of Fiji will not be responsible for any damage or loss of goods whilst in transit.
If DHL is the selected shipping option, insurance is included in the costs and the actual value is notified to the customer accordingly.
Please note the insurance does not cover any consequence damages or loss or damage caused by transportation delay.
Post Fiji parcels are not insured and Jack’s of Fiji will not be liable for any loss or damages during transit.
Jack’s of Fiji will provide a reference number for the Parcel.
If your shipment was insured and you wish to claim for loss or damage, please follow the terms and conditions of the courier or shipping company as follows:
- Claim within 7 days on receipt of goods to nearest local DHL or shipment agent with whom delivery was assigned.
- You must claim in writing or fill in a claim form with DHL.
- Fax (+679 670 2214) or email (email@example.com) copies of the claim form to us and we will contact DHL on your behalf.
- DHL may require proof or photographs of damage or loss, please supply this to them.
- DHL will settle directly with the customer or receiver of the goods.
- DHL Claims form can be downloaded
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org