Jacks of Fiji Sales Return Policy
For a product to be returned under our Sales Returns Policy, that product must be in resalable condition unless faulty or otherwise defective. Jack’s of Fiji will exchange or refund online purchases if:
- The exchange or refund is sought within 7 days of delivery
- The product is defective or damaged
- The product does not correspond to samples or descriptions given
Proof of purchase is required in order to get an exchange or refund.
Please note: If you have purchased products online and you want to return them in store, you must take a printout of your Order Confirmation Email into the store. You will receive a refund for the product but not the delivery fee.
How to Return a Product
Products can be returned to stores. You will need to have the original receipt available as proof of purchase. Refunds will be credited against your original method of payment, e.g. to the credit card you used to make the purchase.
Exchanges or Refunds
Jack’s of Fiji will refund or exchange an item you have purchased from us provided the following conditions have been met:
- The product must be returned within 7 days of purchase or delivery (if bought online) with original receipt or proof of purchase.
- The product must be in original unused condition as purchased with labels and tags attached.
- The product has not been engraved, worn, altered, washed or resized.
- The product has not been damaged whilst in the customer’s possession.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange or refund.
For online returns, delivery fees will be at your cost unless your shipment was insured, refer to Damaged or Lost Products below.
Refunds will be processed within 5 – 10 working days or depending on the processing time of the cardholder’s issuing bank.
Restrictions and Exceptions
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following products, as change of mind exchanges will not be provided:
- Gift vouchers
- Cosmetics & Perfumes
- Jewellery & Watches
Damaged or Lost Products
Jack’s of Fiji will not be responsible for any damage or loss of goods whilst in transit. If your shipment was insured and you wish to claim for loss or damage, please see our Delivery and Shipping for instructions on how to make an insurance claim.
Warranties or Guarantees
If you believe a product is faulty or damaged and is covered under warranty (within warranty period), it may be necessary for us to send your product to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a major failure with the product, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair if you have the following:
- The original receipt or proof of purchase; and
- The warranty or guarantee card for the product
Where an item is damaged through mishandling or abnormal use, we cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair, whether the fault is identified by Jack’s of Fiji, the manufacturer or their service agent.