Jack’s Group of Companies is a fast growing and customer-oriented establishment which is engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses. Jack’s of Fiji is a multi-diversified, multi-cultural and
world class business organization with far reaching business interests in retail, export, distribution, garment, manufacturing, restaurants, construction, horticulture, hydroponic farming and
property investments. We are seeking self-motivated, energetic and dynamic individuals looking for a long-term career growth opportunity to join our team.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER – CENTRAL REGION
We are looking for candidates who are self-driven and responsible for every aspect of the day-today management of the Little India and Fashion Stores.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Motivating and advising sales team to improve performance, fully involved in hiring and training staffs for each locations.
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales targets, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance
- Ensuring that the department works cross functionally with product and marketing department, ie. collaborate with marketing to generate new leads/ sources and expand the target customer base and with products to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Also required to assign sales targets/ goals, project and forecast annual and quarterly sales for Retail Business.
- Fully responsible to meet company revenue targets through the activities of the sales team. •
- Ability to unite a team under a shared vision and know what motivates the team.
- Analytical skills – use data driven reports to spur sales coaching sessions and empower reps to take ownership of the opportunities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the retail or service industry;
- Previous experience as a Retail Store Manager or similar role;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, customer engagement and people management skills;
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills;
- Flexible to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (if required) and able to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours;
- Experience with interviewing, hiring, evaluating candidates, and assessing employee performance;
- Able to give clear directions and set expectations for staff;
You’ll love working here because:
The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with. The learning. Jack’s of Fiji heavily invests in training and development for our staff – not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals. An attractive remuneration package will commensurate to the most appropriate candidates. If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements, please forward a written application with relevant certificates, names of referees and a passport-sized photo to the following address or email: