Jack’s Group of Companies is a growing private sector organization which comprises of Retail,Restaurants, Manufacturing, Construction, Garments, Property Investment, Spa and Farms. Our
values revolve around craftsmanship, culture, community and generosity. We are seeking a highly energetic, self-motivated, efficient and dynamic personnel for the below position to be based in Nadi.
PAYROLL CLERK – NADI
• Ensuring timesheets are received on time and entered on the Payroll system;
• Processing of hours worked and ensuring entitlements are entered correctly;
• Ensures that payslips are handed out to employees; and
• Attending to employee queries regarding payroll.
• Minimum qualification to be a Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent;
• Computer knowledge is essential. Must be well versed with MS Word and Excel;
• Must be a team player and well presented; and
• Prior work experience and knowledge of payroll software will be added advantage.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant skills and experience.
If you have the skills that meet the above criteria and is interested in working for a leading retail company, send your applications and CV to [email protected] with “Payroll Clerk” in the subject line.