Jack’s Group of Companies trading as Jack’s of Fiji, is a multi-award-winning Company with diverse business concepts which comprises of Retail, Restaurants, Manufacturing, Construction, Property Investment, Spa and Farms. Its values revolve around Craftsmanship, Culture, Community and Generosity. We are seeking a strategic, self-motivated, effective and dynamic personnel looking for a long-term career growth to join our organization in the following position.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – WHOLESALE (NADI)
This role will report directly to the Head of Wholesale and Corporate Business to design and develop new products in line with customer needs and business model.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure correct design concepts and proper technology used for new products or improvement of existing ones;
- Prepare concept development from scratch through to execution of design, layout and visual solutions;
- Exhibit high level of creativity and artistry, including graphic concepts and presentation of special techniques to obtain creative deliverables including customized sublimation, bula wear and corporate wear;
- Ensure correct symmetry, logo placements and sizes of all designs are executed accurately; and
- Assist in brainstorming and delivering fresh ideas for specific customer needs and requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Certificate in Graphic Design from a recognized Institute and/or a minimum of 1 year working experience;
Passion for creativity;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with accuracy;
- Eye for detail and knowledge of Pantone Colors;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign/ Corel Draw;
- Knowledge of designing for Dye Sublimation and Screen Printing;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects as per design specifications;
- Productive time management and organizational skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail are vital; and
- An understanding of the latest fashion trends.