Jack’s Group of Companies is a growing private sector organisation, which comprises of Retail (Fiji & PNG), Restaurants, Manufacturing, Construction, Property Investment, Spa, Farms. Its values revolve around Craftsmanship, Culture, Community and Generosity. If you consider yourself fit for such a dynamic and challenging environment this is where you would want to be!
Jack’s Retail is looking for an entry-level Graphic Designer. The individual we are seeking should be self-motivated, energetic and passionate, looking for a career growth opportunity to join our Marketing Team in the following position
Graphic Designer (Head Office – Nadi)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Image editing and processing for Website uploads, social media marketing and channels where product images are required;
- Ensure proper naming conventions for processed images in the correct format as required;
- Co-ordinate with the Uploads Team to get uploads processed in a timely manner;
- Collaborating with the Product Team and Marketing Team to ensure timely updates of Products on the digital platform;
- Assist in designing on-brand promotional artwork for social media and display advertising etc; and
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current design trends & brand guidelines.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Entry-level Graphic Designer;
- Skills in using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign on PC);
- Applicants need to possess a strong understanding of digital formats and a real passion for creating shareable content to strengthen the Jack’s Brand;
- Familiarity with social media platforms;
- Basic photography skills and understanding;
- Hard working, dedicated to meeting deadlines;
- Possess a willingness to learn and ‘can do’ approach;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Uncompromising attention to detail;
- Ability to be self-managed, working at a high pace; and
- Strong collaboration skills working within a creative team environment.