Jackâs Group of Companies is a growing private sector organisation, which comprises of Retail (Fiji & PNG), Restaurants, Manufacturing, Construction, Property Investment, Spa, Farms. Its values revolve around Craftsmanship, Culture, Community and Generosity. If you consider yourself fit for such a dynamic and challenging environment this is where you would want to be!
We are seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual looking for a long-term career growth opportunity to join our Product Team in the following position.
Buying Assistant – Head OfficeÂ (Nadi)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Selection of right Product mix;
- Placing and trackingÂ purchase orders;
- Monitor inventory and stock distribution;
- Ensure correct Pricing strategies;Â
- Work closely with the Buyers as well as liaising with suppliers for quality control, pricing negotiations;
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers and source new suppliers for future products;
- Keep track of market trends; and
- Support Product Buyer and Head of Product Category with all procurement / administrative tasks.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- CertificateÂ or Diploma in Accounting or ManagementÂ field or equivalent;
- Experience in Buying would be an added advantage;
- Ability to use MS Excel/ Google Sheets;
- Be highly confident and organized;
- Possess good written and oral communication skills;
- Possess good analytical and negotiation skills;
- Display high levels of integrity, self-discipline, commitment, energy and passion; and
- Attention to detail is aÂ must with the ability to work resiliently under pressure to achieve high level accuracy in deliverables in a timely manner.Â