Jack’s Group of Companies is a growing private sector organization which comprises of Retail, Restaurants, Manufacturing, Construction, Garments, Property Investment, Spa and Farms. Our values revolve around craftsmanship, culture, community and generosity..
To meet the demands of a growing beauty and makeup enterprise, we are seeking highly energetic, self-motivated, efficient, and dynamic personnel for a Beauty Consultant and Team Leaders in the makeup/ skincare/ fragrances category who will join our Suva / Damodar and Nakasi Stores.
At Jacks it’s all about our clients. That’s where you come in, to guide clients on their beauty journey. It takes energy and confidence and teamwork. It takes authentic passion…not just about a product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring, and playing—together. The chosen candidate will work exclusively in fragrances, skincare & makeup brands.
Your role with us:
- As a Beauty Consultant, you are an expert in all things Makeup and Skincare! You will greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to every client who enters our store;
- Your key responsibilities shall include demonstrating makeup techniques, suggesting products that meet clients’ needs and informing customers about product details, like ingredients, application methods and price;
- To be successful in this role, you shall be customer-service oriented and should be familiar with a wide range of beauty products and be able to use your expertise and identify available in-store technology and promote to customers how to use products they’re interested in buying; and
- Ultimately, you will help achieve our sales quotas while promoting our beauty products to clients and be aware of recent market activities, promotions, events and fashion trends in the line of Makeup and Skincare.
We think you’d be a great for this role if you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in the retail or service industry;
- Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor/ Team Leader or similar role;
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays (required)and able to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours;t
- Positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot; and
- Understanding of which products suit different skin types.
You’ll love working here because:
The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with
The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product packages
The education. Jacks of Fiji heavily invests in training for our store associates – not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate to the most appropriate candidates.
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements, please forward a written application with relevant certificates, names of referees and a passport-sized photo to the following address:
Aspiring applicants need to apply immediately with your full supporting documentations addressed to: