The continuous search for Jack’s Restaurants Limited to use fresh ingredients for the innovative menu led to the formation of Jack’s Farms Limited in 2001, another way that the Jack’s Group of Companies has been diversifying their business for a brighter and greener future. Restaurant chef’s work closely with team members at the farms to ensure they are supplied high quality fruits and vegetables. Today, Jack’s Farms Limited operates two farms at Malolo and Legalega where they also offer Hydroponic, honey bee and mango farm tours.
Legalega Farm: 11.2 Hectares
- Initially specialised in mango farming with the production of hybrid mangoes; the farm now has diversified into agriculture and Hydroponics. This is sold to local suppliers who market the products to the community.
- Features an operational Hydroponic, which grows produce such as Chinese cabbage, coriander, tomatoes, capsicum, ginger and basil.
- Farming activities, which include growing produce such as lettuce, sweet corn, pumpkin, lemongrass, lemon, lime, basil, capsicum, bean and spring onion.
Malolo Farm: 16 Acres 3 Patch
- Features a large nursery where plants are grown and maintained for interior and exterior decoration at restaurants, retail shops or any hosted events.
- Farming activities, including growing produce such as cabbage, tomatoes, chillies, eggplant, lettuce, passionfruit, pawpaw and various herbs.